About Our Acupuncture Services
In the hands of a skilled, licensed acupuncturist at HVPT and in conjunction with physical therapy, you’ll be on your way to healing and better overall wellness. The positive effects of acupuncture as well as yoga include decreasing stress and anxiety, calming your nerves, improving your movement, finding relief from general pain and much more.
Our Acupuncture Specialist
Mital Khatri, LAC
RN, MS, BSN
Mital is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Master Healer. It brings her great joy to combine her professional knowledge, clinical expertise and intuition to serve her clients on a profound level. She is passionate about holistic health – bringing the body, mind and spirit into balance. When she isn’t working, Mital enjoys being in nature, dancing, traveling and spending time with loved ones.
Mital’s Education & Professional Qualifications:
- NCCAOM Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture
- Master’s Degree Tri-State College of Acupuncture
- BSN John’s Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Master Healer Certification
- Aroma-Acupoint Therapist
- Reiki Level 3
Book Your Acupuncture Appointment Online
Use this QR Code:
* Please schedule, reschedule, or cancel appointments with Fresha with 24 hours notice without penalty. If you need help using Fresha, please email HVPTwellnesscenter@gmail.com.
280 N. Central Ave.
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Get In Touch